~ Childrens Classes~
It is our desire to instill within our children a love for God’s word. The benefits of such training are numerous. Consider the following:
- “Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6).
- “How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Thy word” (Psalm 119:9).
- “Thy commandments make me wiser than my enemies” (Psalm 119:98).
- “I have more insight than all my teachers, for Thy testimonies are my meditation” (Psalm 119:99).
- “I understand more than the aged, because I have observed Thy precepts” (Psalm 119:100).
- “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
We understand that it is the individual responsibility of the parents to their children to “bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord” (Ephesians 6:4). At the same time, the Bible clearly teaches that the church is “the pillar and support of the truth” (1 Timothy 3:15). As such, we strive as a local church to provide opportunities for our children to learn the ways of God through various Bible classes. Why not bring your children to one of our classes this week?